Difference between routines and rituals
A routine is what you do repeatedly. Mechanics. Almost automatic. It is what you simply do and do and do ... without thinking much about it. A ritual is something else. They are actions that you perform with order. Actions that provide you with calm, well -being, security ... is that significant for you that makes you connect with the present moment.
Between a routine and a ritual we ... we are clear! Either for your body
or for you soul
It is preferable to stop and become aware of what we do. A beauty routine is not the same (you will have seen a thousand influencers talking about it) than a beauty ritual. A routine is not the same when going to sleep or awakening than a ritual for it.
Today we want to share with you several meanings and examples of rituals to take care of your body and your soul consciously. From the present.
A ritual for your body
- Place yourself in front of a mirror in a quiet place. Light a candle and prepare, on a smooth surface everything you will need for this ritual. We advise you to have by hand: a hair brush, your serum and night cream, a facial massage to help penetrate the cream, a hand cream and a petroleum jerk.
- Find a relaxing playlist. Some music that you like and takes you to a quiet state. We propose to you Sade.
- Start brushing your hair while you look in the mirror and watch yourself. While brushing your hair imagine that you are getting everything bad about the day. You just stay with what gives you and you give off what you don't need.
- Once you have well brushed hair, you will apply your serum and cream consciously. As? Analyze how your fingers touch the skin of the face every time they apply the cream. Apply her with love, miming and stroking you.
- Take the facial massager you prefer and make movements to improve the penetration of the cream into your skin.
- Apply a little petroleum jelly on your lips and focus on the movements that your lips make against each other to apply the lipstick.
- We left the face and passed the hands. We finish this ritual with the hands of hands. Apply and make movements passing it between the fingers for at least 4 minutes. Inhale and exhale. Relax and let the thoughts flow.
A ritual for your soul
Meditation for conscious tea
- The first thing is to look for a space that transmits us and provides tranquility, comfort and in which to be without interruptions. Turn off your mobile phone and place what you are going to need to prepare tea at a clear table.
- Put the herbs in the filter and add water little by little. While tea infuses your attention to your body's posture. Stretch your back, wear your shoulders back and relax. Feel the sensations of your body.
- Inhale and exhale deeply two or three times. Let the air between and leave your nose as naturally as possible. Feel how the air brushes the nostrils and try to relax with each exhalation.
- When the infusion is prepared, remove the filter, take the cup and notice its temperature. Observe carefully how tea and smoke moves.
- It is time to try it. Give a small sip and take aware of how the liquid brushes your lips. put the Focus In temperature, humidity and any other sensation that appears on your lips and mouth.
- Drink again. This time it can be a larger sip and realize how tea descends through the throat, heat, humidity, sound and how it disappears again. Each sip must be tasting as if it were the first.
Take care of yourself. Give any ritual with our collection of smell, of infusions and products of Bodycare.